Bron:

ImmuneSupport

| 11969 x gelezen

Bron: Immunesupport.com

Datum: 18 augustus 2006

As described in the following article, Dr. De Meirleir reports that his research indicates Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients can be differentiated from healthy people with 99 percent accuracy based on a test for the presence of “low molecular weight” RNase L in the blood. He says the weight of LMW RNase L molecules found in the blood of CFS patients is less than half that of normal RNase L molecules. (And this holds true for individuals with several other illnesses, including Fibromyalgia.) Increased symptom severity correlates directly with increased levels of LMW RNase L.

Additionally, though Dr. De Meirleir emphasizes that each patient’s profile is unique, he says his research indicates that CFS patients tend to fall into three groups with different test profiles and treatments. Based on the results of six tests, he reports he has been able to predict patients’ symptoms with 95 percent accuracy while the remaining 5 percent had overlap features.

Lees het volledige artikel

Geef een reactie

Zijbalk

Volg ons
ma
di
wo
do
vr
za
zo
m
d
w
d
v
z
z
29
30
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
12
13
14
16
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
1
2
02 mei
02/05/2024    
15:00 - 22:00
ME/CFS Symposium Air date: Thursday, May 2, 2024, 9:00:00 AM Time displayed is Eastern Time, Washington DC Local iCalendar:  Add an upcoming event to your [...]
08 mei
08/05/2024    
21:30 - 23:45
Dr. Putrino and Dr. Wood will explain their ongoing research and the current study, which has high potential to generate new knowledge and to help [...]
11 mei
11/05/2024    
14:00 - 16:00
Save the date! Op zaterdag 11 mei plannen we een Millions Missing bewustmakingsactie in het centrum van Brussel van 14 tot 16 uur. De precieze [...]
15 mei
15/05/2024 - 16/05/2024    
Hele dag
Unite to fight 2024. De eerste en grootste door de community gedreven conferentie over ME/cvs en Long Covid. Gratis tickets voor online webinar, een tweedaagse [...]
17 mei
17/05/2024    
18:00 - 23:00
The PolyBio is Symposium: register now to hear updates on our LongCovid, ME/CFS and related chronic illness projects & clinical trials: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Od4HsQn-Thq87EreSse-6w#/registration
23 mei
23/05/2024    
14:00 - 16:00
Ben je statutair ambtenaar en vaak afwezig op het werk door ziekte? Dan kan, wanneer je zogenaamde ‘ziektedagen’ zijn opgebruikt, een ziektepensioen ter sprake komen. [...]
29 mei
29/05/2024    
16:00 - 18:00
May 29th, 2024 – 16.00 CEST. EVERYTHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT EHLERS-DANLOS SYNDROMES (EDS). Speaker Prof. Fransiska Malfait moderated by Mrs. Charissa Frank and Mrs. Eva Collado, ePAG [...]
Events on 11/05/2024
Events on 15/05/2024
Events on 17/05/2024
Events on 29/05/2024
Datum/Tijd Evenement
29/05/2024
16:00 - 18:00
Webinar: alles wat je altijd al wilde weten over EDS en HSD
03/06/2024
14:00 - 16:00
Pais op naar Den Haag!
Nieuwspoort, Den Haag
Recente Links